Sunday, March 14, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Update & Blog Post Schedule Planning

Rest Day!

Hello everyone! Today I relaxed and took a break because I could feel myself getting stressed and I haven't even gotten to the hardest parts of this project yet. This week has been stressful so I decided that I'm going to start again on Monday when I'm feeling motivated and refreshed. I've found that working while under stress never works for me so I'm proud of myself for forcing myself to calm down and not push myself just to get a blog posting done. Spring break is coming up this week so my plan is to work as hard as I can and blog every day leading up to break so that I can relax and take a mental break. This blog is meant to be a mini update on where I am mentally in terms of this project and what blog topics I plan on posting this upcoming week.

I have created a blog posting schedule for myself for this week. I use the calendar on my phone because it's convenient for me. I'm going to keep this schedule going because it's going to give me time to plan what I want to accomplish for the week and minimizes the amount of spontaneous and unplanned blogs. Since spring break starts this week it would be in my best interest to follow a blogging schedule so I'm not stressed about posts during break and I can truly enjoy it. Here is the schedule that I have created for my blog postings this week.


MONDAY 



TUESDAY




WEDNESDAY




THURSDAY




No comments:

Post a Comment