Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Trailer #1 Voiceover Script

 Here is the finalized voiceover script for the first trailer for my film!

TRAILER 1: Voiceover Script

Meet Azlynn. She was varsity cheer captain, prom and homecoming queen, valedictorian of her high school graduating class, and she’s my sister.

Azlynn’s been my legal guardian since I was 16. Our parents died in a car accident right after she graduated high school and that’s when she started taking her talent of swindling men a lot more seriously.


But she didn’t start scheming men out of their monetary possessions after the death of

our parents it started off in elementary school. Taking little boy's toys, taking their

lunches, then taking their lunch money. Then as she got older, it escalated to expensive

pieces of jewelry, cars, money, and businesses. She has more bank accounts than I

can keep up with.


She studies her targets for months until she knows everything there is to know about

them and then, she goes in for the kill.


She’s gone by a million different names: Lily, Sapphire, Jasmine, Angelina, Victoria, Coco,

and a few others.


She’s traveled the world, stayed at luxurious resorts, shopped at stores I've never even

heard of, and she's brought me along with her of course. She’s been proposed to

11 times by 8 different men. She’s kept every single ring too, I guess as keepsakes.


She’s the best at what she does and I want to help her out as much as I can. She’s gonna

teach me the art of manipulation.




No comments:

Post a Comment