Monday, March 29, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Production Schedule

I just spoke with Mrs. Stoklosa and she helped me get organized because I was looking at the huge overall picture of the laundry list of things that I have to do and was completely overwhelmed. My brain felt scattered and I shed a few tears during our conversation but I'm fine now! She helped me chunk the tasks that I have to complete so that it's not so daunting. She advised me to use my time accordingly and this is the schedule that I have created:



TODAY

-plan the content for trailers 1 and 2

-revise the shot list that I created 

-plan out what I can film today and tomorrow

-film the shots that I can tonight



TUESDAY

-create the social media page

-film the rest of the content needed

-write the official script for the voiceovers

-post content on the social media page


WEDNESDAY

-edit the trailers

-start designing the movie poster

-post on the social media page


THURSDAY

-last-minute editing (if needed)

-finish designing the movie poster

-post on the social media page


FRIDAY

-review final trailers

-review movie poster

-post on the social media page


I can still research characters from films and other mise-en-scene elements while in the production stage, I'll be taking a different approach that's all. I do things in an unorthodox way sometimes and I've come to accept it. I just have a unique way of doing things at times but it gets done no matter what. 

My sister offered to help me with the project and I'm sure I can ask my peers, other friends, my mom, Mrs. Stoklosa for help and ideas. Now that I have a set plan I feel a million times better about this. I think that as long as I can knock the trailers out this week and get my social media account started and posts up, I'll do just fine. I just had to take a second to breathe and get focused. When we were discussing the project and the due date I could feel my anxiety skyrocket. Sometimes it's good to talk to someone and just let whatever you're feeling out. I'm not alone and even though I'm working independently on this project, I don't have to do it all alone. I want to do a good job on this project so I'm going to devote as much time as I can to it. I feel good and motivated right now which makes me so happy. Get ready for a lot of blog content, it's the final push! We got this, see you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment