Monday, March 15, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Class discussion preparation

Hello everyone! I know that in my blog yesterday I said that today's blog would be about my findings from the research I would do on the femme fatale trope but we're switching it up today. I'm going to push my schedule back by one day because I forgot that we would still have to post blogs during spring break so I have to plan accordingly.

During today's class we were supposed to have our group discussion about our projects but we came to the collective decision to have the discussion on Wednesday of this week. This actually works out because I can plan what I want to get feedback on from the class. This blog is meant for me to prepare for the group discussion that we are going to be having on Wednesday. 

There are a few things that I'd like to discuss on Wednesday with the class:

  • The plot of the film: give them a synopsis of the plot and what their thoughts are on it
  • Ideas for crucial shots to film for the trailer (concepts for the trailer)
  • Potential recommendations for films or characters to research
These topics are the biggest things that I want to get their opinions on at the moment. I didn't plan out what I was going to discuss during the last group discussion so this time I want to be as prepared as possible. I know what I have to work on and develop so I just want to get their opinions on those 3 topics so that I can have different perspectives available to evaluate.

I'm actually glad that we are having this class discussion on Wednesday because by then I will have researched some films and characters and can hopefully obtain more film/ character recommendations to research. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment