Monday, March 29, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Project Update

 I am so behind!

This probably isn't the best thing for me to be blogging for the people that are grading my project to read but it's true, I am so behind in this project. I have 2 weeks to film, edit, create a movie poster, and create a social media page for my project and I'm not even halfway finished. I am so overwhelmed right now and I feel like I've made no progress at all with my project. I'm going to have to kick everything into overdrive. My blog postings, my research, planning, filming, everything is going to have to be done ASAP. 

I want to do a good job on this project and I want to be proud of the final product but I wasn't being very cognizant of the time that I have available. I'm going to have to work on this project daily and post multiple blogs a day for me to meet the requirements and the deadline. I told my friend Paola who is another A level student that it felt like we had a lot more time for this project last year. I think it felt like that because I had everything planned and figured out when we were assigned this project. This year my brain can't seem to figure out what to do. It's like my brain just shut down and isn't able to think of anything creative. 

I don't have time to fall in love with an idea, I have to make decisions now. I tend to get attached to an idea that I really like and if I don't like it, I don't work on it or I ponder my options for too long. I need to choose ideas that I want to work with and just go with them because it's life or death at this point. I'm going to try my best not to stress and just do my best with the time that I have left.

I'm probably going to go insane this week and have a few mental breakdowns in the process but as long as this project gets done that's all that matters. I can't fail and I know this so I just have to keep a fire burning within me until the due date. I'm praying that I get this project done with as few mental breakdowns as possible but who knows at this point. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment