Sunday, March 28, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Trailer Rough Draft Ideas

Hello everyone! Today while I was at work I decided to jot down some ideas that I had for the trailer. I know it may sound weird that I wrote down these ideas during work but I had to write these thoughts down while I had them. Sometimes ideas come to me at random times and I have to write it down or else I’ll forget it.


This list is messy and unorganized so in this blog I’m going to rewrite my ideas so that we both can understand what I’m talking about. Again, I wrote this list during work today so it doesn’t make sense on paper but I’m going to make it neater in this blog.

As you can probably tell I tried to number my ideas to make it somewhat organized but that didn’t work out at all. Instead of trying to go in chronological order I’m going to write down all of the shot ideas that I wrote down on the pictured list as well as any other ideas that may come to me while writing this blog. 

SHOTS FOR TRAILER

- Older Sister walking on the sidewalk with a nice outfit on, heels, and sunglasses. She’d be holding a shopping bag/ purse in her hand as the introduction is made.

- The montage of the OS training the YS:

• YS jogging down the street

• YS walking with a book on her head for measurement of poise

• OS counting how many push ups she does. 

• Little girl showing her Tae Kwon Do moves and being asked to demonstrate/ practice on the little girl and failing miserably.

• lifting weights by using shopping bags 


VOICEOVER IDEAS

“She could melt a man with her eyes and then freeze their assets with how cold she gets in the blink of an eye.” - Younger Sister (YS)

“She’s been proposed to 16 times by 10 different men.”- (YS)

“I’m kind of a tech nerd you could say. My sister’s always been good at hacking people while I was always better at hacking computers. Hacking into computer software is way easier than what my sister does.” - (YS)

“I got accepted into MIT but I hate the fact that my sister would have to help me pay for it. She shouldn’t have to do that. After our parents died she’s been taking care of me and now it’s time for me to repay her back for everything she’s done for me.” - (YS)

“Let me help you (OS name). It’ll be much easier for me to just learn how to be like you than it would be for me to teach you computers. All I’d have to do is get close enough to this guy to hack into his life and get the information we need.” -(YS)

“Don’t concern yourself with the little fish in the pond, we have bigger fish to fry.” - (OS)

“Preparation is key. Always have a Plan A, B, C, D, and E and if you’re in need of a plan F, you know you’ve failed ” -(OS)

“Rule #1: Details matter. Your first interaction with the target, your choice of words, your tone, your mannerisms, the topic of conversation, what color your wearing, the style of your hair, everything down to the perfume your wearing matters. This is a profession and if you want to be successful you have to play the game well.” (OS)

“Always research your targets. Whatever information you can find on them use it, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. What charities they donate to, their interests, hobbies, when they walk their dog, where they go hiking, which chipotle they eat lunch at, any and everything that you can find out about them is crucial information.” (OS)

These were a few ideas of things that I wanted to include in the voiceover(s) of the trailers. I’ll be adding more quotes later on so that I have a full script for both trailers.

These were my main ideas that I wanted to share with you all for the trailer! This is just the rough draft so I’ll be adding more ideas to it and expanding on these concepts more once I have the storyboard drawn out. See you in the next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment