Saturday, March 13, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: The Finalized Plotline!

I've finally figured it out!

Good evening everybody! I have some exciting news... I have finalized the plotline of this story!! You have no idea how relieved I am that I've been able to reach a definitive conclusion regarding this film's plot. I had so many ideas and after talking it over with my sister and my friend Lucy I finally have it figured out! I have combined and altered some of the ideas from my previous blog to create the final plot. Here's the plotline for my film!

PSA: I have not chosen the names for the older/younger sister yet so I will be referring to them as the "older/ younger sister" until I do.

FINALIZED PLOTLINE

These sister's parents died in a car accident when they were in their late teens. The younger sister was 16 when the crash happened and she was in the car when it occurred. She went into a coma and spent 8 months in the hospital. The older sister became the legal guardian of her. The medical bills became too much to handle so the older sister decided that using her looks to destroy men would be the best option. 2 years later the younger sister is 18 and has been accepted into MIT and is going to study computer science. She codes and knows how to hack which means that her technological skills and knowledge are top tier. 

There is a new victim that the older sister has on her radar but the issue is that he isn't interested in just any kind of woman, he likes women in the STEM field. The older sister knows absolutely nothing about computers or technology but her younger sister is well versed in it. It would be much easier for her to teach her sister how to be a femme fatale than it would be to learn technical terms, computers, coding, etc. The younger sister offers to help her with this mission because she wants to repay her for taking care of her after the accident. She also wants to be able to pay for her college education herself instead of putting that burden on her sister. The younger sister gets a job at the company that the bachelor owns and this is when the master plan will unfold.

The older sister killing the men that she uses is still going to remain part of this plotline. I think it makes sense to keep in and it contributes to the question of how far these women go to get what it is that they want.

I love this idea and believe that I'll be able to execute it beautifully. I am so excited to develop these characters, figure out their personalities, and how they plan to successfully pull this off. I already have an idea of some female characters that are classified as femme fatales or have strong personalities that I want to research. I'll be discussing the findings from my research in tomorrow's blog. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment