Thursday, April 1, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Mini Project Update

Ladies and gentlemen, we've gotten an extension! I don't think I can possibly put into words how happy I am that I have more time to complete this project. I can finally breathe and slow down a little bit. I was focusing on the due date of this project instead of the quality of it, which is not ideal. I feel a lot more intentional with all aspects of this project and I am a lot more diligent with my time. I am highly cognizant of the amount of time I have left to complete this project and I am super excited to continue working on it.

This blog is super short because I just wanted to share my excitement with you all and give you some insight into what to expect in the upcoming blogs. The next couple of blogs are going to be about more research that I've done, plans for the social media page, and an update on the first trailer. Things are starting to come together guys! See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment