Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Editing Social Media Teaser #1

Hey everyone! So I had the idea to post teasers and other video content on the film's social media page! I started editing a teaser today and it's going well. During my research on The Hustle's Instagram page, I noticed that there were a lot more posts containing footage from the film than there were images. The film's page also incorporated the tagline into their bio and I thought that was genius. I decided that incorporating my film's tagline into a post would be a wise idea for marketing purposes. 


For the one film project that we had this year, it was a lot similar to this one and we had to create a teaser for the film. I love the concept of using teasers as promotional tools because they're quick, engaging, and informative without revealing too much of the film. It gives the audience a tiny taste of what's to come and they're fun to make! 

I'm going to make more of these teasers and upload them to Instagram because it's a great way to promote the film and spread awareness to viewers. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment