Friday, April 16, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: The Movie Poster

Hello everyone! The movie poster is coming along great! I posted on my Snapchat asking people to vote between 3 sample movie posters that I designed and this one won by a landslide! 


I'd estimate that around 20-30 people slid up and said that they like this option compared to the other 2. I agree, this one was my favorite design too.

One of my friends Valeria was sweet enough to design some concept ideas for the movie poster which I really appreciated! She took the time to design these movie posters so I thought that I would give her a shout-out on my blog and thank her for being amazing!



I am beyond grateful for all of the people that voted on which movie poster to choose! It would have been a really hard decision if I didn't ask for people's opinions so I'm glad that I did that. I'm love the way that the movie poster came out! See you in the next blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment