Monday, April 5, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Our Social Media Page

It's Official!


This is the official Instagram for my film "The Art of Manipulation"! The social media page is up and running everyone! I'm so happy that I was able to create the page so that I can start posting content!



For the profile picture I chose to go with the design above because at the moment, this is the best design out of the 3 rough drafts that I created but it’s subject to change. The second runner up for the profile picture was this one:


I tried to change the profile picture on Instagram to this picture to see what it would look like but Instagram wouldn't let me make this change. I don't know why but it just wouldn't let me so I'll try again later. I think this one would be a nice profile picture but for now, I'm going to keep the one that I have there now.

I am so thrilled that the social media page is up! I'm going to be posting a lot of content on this page like behind the scenes, bloopers, teasers, and other information relating to the film. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment