Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Instagram Post Planning

Hi everyone! I talked to my friend on Paola on Facetime and she gave me some suggestions of social media posts that I can create. She gave me a lot of good ideas to think about, I listed them below.

                                                  SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS PLANNING:


If you can't see what the picture of my notes says this is what it says:

-BTS interview with actresses (introducing themselves, their character, a favorite aspect of the film/ their character, and favorite filming moments.)

-Movie Posters

-Clips of trailers

-Teaser footage

-Highlights on story

-Pictures on the set of filming

-Images of travel locations, graduation pictures, prom pictures)

-Easter eggs: take a sentence from the trailer and use it in the captions.

These ideas are great for me to refer to! I'll be able to use these once I film more content. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment