Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: Movie Poster Shoot Part 1

 Hey everyone! A few days ago I asked my friend Lana if she would be able to help me with creating the image for my movie poster and she agreed! She's an AP Photography student and I've seen her work and it is absolutely phenomenal, she's genius-level talented. She came over to my house today and brought all of her equipment that she was going to use during the photo shoot.


But we needed a ladder which I didn't have so I called my neighbor/ friend Lucy and asked if she had one that we could borrow. She had a step ladder! After I told her that I needed the ladder for a photoshoot I was doing for my project, she wanted to come over to help as well. I told her that we needed some jewelry pieces as well for the shoot and she brought some over so thanks Lucy!


There's never a dull moment when I'm with my friends or my sister. They definitely keep me on my toes but they did help me out a lot today by giving ideas, positioning us while we were shooting, managing the props, and assisting with other things that I needed help with. They're all awesome and I am so glad that they were willing to help me out!


Check out the next blog for behind-the-scenes content from this shoot. See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment