Saturday, April 11, 2020

Portfolio Project: It's the final countdown!

It's getting down to the wire!
I've been working on my CCR answers and it's going great! I'm actually able to relax a lot more because we were given an extension on the due date which I am so grateful for because if not I'm going to be 100% honesty with you, I would've thrown my CCR together last minute just to get it done. This also gives me time to actually breathe and focus on finishing the opening. This may sound crazy but I'm actually excited about completing the CCR because I can have fun by being myself and telling you what my personal experiences were during this entire process!

I started writing my answers two days ago and then I came back to it today and continued to answer the rest of the questions. The one question that I'm putting off is the second one that asks about how your project appeals to your target audience and how you'd market your production. The question isn't a hard question it's just that I'm going to have to think about my answer and find a way to effectively communicate my thoughts. I guess I'm just having trouble articulating my answer but I'll figure it out.

I'm not going to post what my answers are because it's a surprise, you're gonna have to watch my CCR. The script is coming along great because I have my answers and all I'm doing is adding in some notes for me to include certain images and adding commentary. I'm doing this to make my CCR interesting and engaging. I know I wouldn't want to watch a 10-minute video of someone just answering questions while a slideshow of images accompany it. I like to spice things up and make enjoyable for me to edit and for you to watch.

I'm going to continue finishing my CCR answers and the script for it. I'm so excited to see how this comes out and have fun editing the footage together! It's about the journey, not the destination! See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment