Thursday, April 9, 2020

Portfolio Project: Bloopers!!!

I know bloopers are usually posted post-production but as you can probably tell by now, nothing about this project or the way that I create is usual! I love bloopers because they're usually hilarious and it gives you an inside glimpse into what the production process was like for the cast and crew so I thought it'd be fun to do the same for you guys!

Filming can be hard especially when you're the actress and the director at the same time. You have to film multiple takes, pick the best take out of those takes, edit it just right and then repeat that process all over again. It can be brutal sometimes but it also can be hilarious especially when you're filming with the people you love around. My sister and I are always having fun and playing around so I wanted to share those moments with you! Enjoy!

Here is the blooper reel from my production Karma's Messengers!


No comments:

Post a Comment