Friday, March 13, 2020

Portfolio Project: What's the name of my opening?

This is probably what is taking me the longest in terms of the actual film opening project, figuring out what to name it! I'm trying to come up with a cool, simplistic title but I haven't been able to decide yet. Here are some ideas for titles that I've come up with so far:
  • Messengers of Karma
  • Karma's messengers
  • The Vigilantes
  • Daughters of vigilance
  • The Quad
These are a few of the titles that I've come up with that I actually like. They're symbolic and reference an element of my film opening. There are four characters, their vigilantes that fight crime and are the epitome of karma. I had a few other ideas but I didn't think they fit the theme of the opening well.

I asked my friend Caroline, that's playing Bria, what she thinks about the options and she preferred Karma's messengers and I agreed. I still want to brainstorm and come up with some other names to chose from but as of now 'Karma's messengers' seems to have the popular vote.



I like this title so for now, this is the name of my film opening! If I come up with a better name I will change it but I'm happy with what I have so far. Like always, I will keep you all updated on my progress and if I make any changes. I'll see you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment