Thursday, March 26, 2020

Portfolio Project: Project update (video)

Hello again! This video is me having a very tiny mental breakdown in my bedroom while trying to figure out what I specifically want my final product to look like. I promise there are no tears or anything like that, I'm just explaining what my thoughts are on my current dilemma. I take this project so personally because this will be a creation of mine that I'm sharing with others. I know it's for a grade but this is something that I want to genuinely be proud of. I don't want to just pull something randomly from thin air and hope it gives me a passing grade, I want to do my best and surpass my own expectations. When things like this don't turn out the way I intend them to, I get frustrated and become unmotivated but I'm trying my best not to let that happen. I'm going to remain as positive as I can and film the coolest film opening I can!

So without further ado, here's my mini-mental breakdown video, enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment