Friday, March 6, 2020

Portfolio Project: Finalized Film locations

I've narrowed down the locations of my film opening! I had some trouble figuring out where I wanted each scene to take place because the locations have to be able to accurately portray the vibe of my film opening. Fortunately, I figured it out and I believe that these locations I picked out are perfect!

The beginning of Bria's introduction will be filmed at:

Pembroke Village in Hollywood



The Weston YMCA Family Center

Image result for weston YMCA

Luana's introduction will be filmed at the Northwest Regional Library

Image result for coral springs library

Valencia's introduction is going to be filmed at 

The Shops at Pembroke Gardens

Image result for The Shops at Pembroke Gardens


Image result for The Shops at Pembroke Gardens

And the last portion of Valencia's introduction will be filmed at the actress's (Keira's) house in her bedroom. It will be easier to film here and she'll most likely be more comfortable acting in her bedroom instead of mine.

Zora's reveal will be filmed in either a garage or in the actress's bedroom. We live together because we are sisters so it will be easier to film her part and do as many takes necessary to get it right. Her scene will most likely be the most detail-oriented scene to film and edit. I am planning on making a lot of props and set design specifically for Zora's scene but I will not be revealing any of those plans in this blog! 

The final scene where the bad guy, Victor, is captured will be filmed in Caroline's basement. Her basement has more open space than mine and her parents are willing to let us shoot there so that works perfectly! This scene won't take long to film but editing it to get it the way I want it to look will probably be the hardest part because it's the last scene so it has to be right.

These are all of the filming locations that I've decided will work for my film opening, I may decide to switch film locations but as of now, I feel pretty confident in the locations that I've chosen. These can always change during the planning process but hopefully, everything goes smoothly and no major changes will have to be made regarding the film locations. I'll keep you updated, see you in the next blog!

Source:
Google Images, Google, images.google.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment