Friday, February 19, 2021

Portfolio Project 2021: We're back and better than ever!

                             And We're Back!

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! It's almost been a year since I've last blogged and seen you guys (or anyone really because of the pandemic :/). the last time we saw each other I was an AS Level media studies student and now I'm in A-Level which has been a super cool journey. Last year's portfolio project was such a unique experience and blogging the entire process was my favorite part about the project. I love looking back on my old blog postings and reminiscing about where I was at those points in the project and thinking about how much I've grown and evolved since then. But that was then and this is now so let's get into this year's portfolio project! 


No comments:

Post a Comment